Wonderbrand Studio S.L., with its registered address at C/ Libertad 36, Block A, 1st B, 28400 Collado Villalba (Madrid), and Tax Identification Number (NIF) B87769014, is the owner of the website www.wonderbrandstudio.com.
Both browsing and accessing the information published on www.wonderbrandstudio.com imply the user’s acceptance, without any reservations, of each and every one of these conditions:
Wonderbrand Studio S.L. may deny access to the website to users who misuse the content.
The user agrees to make diligent use of the website and the information contained therein.
The user is obliged to use the website and all its contents exclusively for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of Wonderbrand Studio S.L. or a third party and/or may cause direct or indirect damage or harm.
All content published on this website, including texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links, and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design, source code, and any other material, is the property of Wonderbrand Studio S.L. or third parties who have authorized its use.
The user agrees to refrain from: reproducing, copying, distributing, transforming, or modifying the content. In this regard, the user may not remove, manipulate, or alter in any other way the copyright and other identifying data indicating the reservation of rights by Wonderbrand Studio S.L.
The user agrees not to transmit, disseminate, or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, and, in general, any type of material owned by this website, as well as to refrain from performing acts that:
• Induce, incite, or promote illegal, defamatory, violent, or, in general, actions contrary to the law.
• Constitute, where applicable, illegal, deceptive, or unfair advertising, and, in general, unfair competition or violations of the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
• Incorporate viruses that may damage or disrupt the normal operation of the website.
The user shall be liable for any damages and losses of any kind that Wonderbrand Studio S.L. may suffer as a result of the breach of any of these obligations.
Wonderbrand Studio S.L. shall not assume responsibility:
• For the use that users may make of the materials on this website and/or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the website’s content or third parties.
• For damages and losses to users caused by the normal or abnormal operation of search tools, organization, or content location. In general, errors or problems generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements provided by the website to the user.
Wonderbrand Studio S.L. does not guarantee:
• That access to the website, and/or linked websites, will be uninterrupted or error-free.
• That the content accessed by users through the website does not contain any errors or other elements in the content that may alter their system.
The information contained on the website should be considered by users as informative and guiding, both in terms of its purpose and its effects.
Users undertake to browse the website and use its content in good faith.
In compliance with the current data protection regulations, as well as the European Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that personal data provided for filling out any form on this website will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will become part of the files owned by Wonderbrand Studio S.L. for their management and response, as well as for the commercial relationship that links them.
In accordance with current data protection legislation, Wonderbrand Studio S.L. has implemented appropriate security levels for the data provided by users and has installed all the means and measures at its disposal to prevent their loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and extraction.
At any time, in accordance with current regulations and the GDPR, users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, restriction, portability, and objection to their personal data and revoke their consent for commercial communications.
Wonderbrand Studio S.L. holds all rights to the content, design, source code of the website, photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names, and data included on the website.
The total or partial reproduction of the website, or any of its contents, without the permission of Wonderbrand Studio S.L. is expressly prohibited.
Safe Use Guide:
• Do not use links embedded in emails or third-party websites to access this website. Periodically, indiscriminate mass emails are detected, sent from fake email addresses, with the sole purpose of obtaining confidential information from users. This technique is known as “PHISHING.” Wonderbrand Studio S.L. disclaims any responsibility in this regard.